Don't miss the bend
And lose confidence of your stakeholders and teams.
- Mis-alignment of your stakeholders.
- Unnecessary trial-and-error.
- Consufision between theory and strategy.
We hear and read a lot about servitization, advanced services and radical innovation. Mostly these are general frameworks and theories. The challenge is to select the right ones and translate them into concrete visions and strategies for your business. Otherwise, they will only lead to hypes, confusion and sceptism.
How our Advisory Services can help
- Scheduled call or visit.
- Specific question or topic.
- Well prepared.
- 1-4 hours.
- Periodical advisory or coaching calls with you and/or your teams.
- Aligned with your service innovation programme.
- Providing external insights, feed-back and stress-testing.
- Pre-defined schedule of calls or visits.
- Pre-defined role(s) of expert.
- Have an expert on digital services and radical innovation in your steering committee.
- Have an outsider trigger new dynamics and discussions.
- Bring in a challenger for your steering committee and innovation teams.