Don't fall behind
Manufacturers that do not have the innovation capabilities
to rapidly develop and grow their digital services,
will stagnate and fall behind competition.
- Stagnating growth of new (digital) services.
- New digital-native entrants stealing the opportunities of today.
- Reinventing the wheel.
It is dead wrong if manufacturers cannot thrive in today’s digital and services economies!
They are the backbone of our digital service economies and of the solutions for our global challenges.
You are sitting on gold
Manufacturers with strong service innovation capabilities
will accelerate the growth of their digital services and thrive.
- Strong and repeatable capabilities to innovate your business.
- Confidence and engagement of your teams to develop and grow.
- Implementation of knowledge and experience of your peers.
Leaving others wondering how you did that!
You are not alone!
Many innovators and leaders in manufacturing are
accelerating growth of their digital services and
building repeatable innovation capabilities.
In the moreMomentum Services Community, we continuously develop, share and apply
new best practices for digital services and radical business innovation.
Members - and growing
Manufacturers involved in our research
How our services can help you thrive
Join an inspiring and supportive community to rapidly adopt new best practices.
- Regular peer group meetings.
- Best practices discussions.
- Library of best practices and research reports.
Close the knowing-doing gap and turn best practices into action, with your teams.
- Library of online workshops.
- DIY workshop materials.
- Guidance for workshop moderators.
- Bespoke and moderated workshops.
Boost your services innovation with strategic and tactical insights from our experts.
- 1-to-1 consultation and sound boarding sessions.
- Periodical stress-testing.
- Member of your steering committee.
3 steps to boost the growth of your digital services - now
How to fast-track your digital services innovation to thrive in today's crisis
Manufacturing companies are looking for ways to grow their business and thrive during today’s disruptive trends like:
- Accelerating adoption of digital and remote technologies by their clients.
- Changing customer needs. Emerging new business models in their industry.
- Keeping digital services innovation on their strategic agenda, while the business is under significant pressure caused by Covid-19.
But here is the problem: They are too slow in developing and growing their digital services (to thrive in disruptive times).
Growing your Services Business is an exciting – but tough – journey.
It takes a lot to really grow your digital services:
Competences and mindset for new digital services business.
The capabilities to continuously innovate your business at a high pace.
Keeping digital services innovation on the strategic agenda, regardless of financial pressure.
We believe it is dead-wrong if manufacturers cannot benefit from today’s opportunities and thrive!
Every manufacturer is sitting on gold. They are the backbone of our digital service economies and of the solutions for our global challenges, like environment, energy, healthcare, nutrition, poverty.
The good news is: You are not alone.
Accelerating the growth of digital services and building the necessary innovation capabilities is one of the most important challenges most leaders and innovators in manufacturing industries are working on.
Many of them join forces as a member of the moreMomentum Services Community.
In our moreMomentum Services Community, we continuously develop, share and apply new best practices for digital services and radical business innovation.
We have developed the Services Innovation Flywheel which consists of:
- Best practices on 4 critical topics (know what)
- Service Business Models
- Digital Solutions Business Models
- Customer Insights Engines
- Navigating Market Disruption
- Best practices for business innovation (know-how)
- A 9-step innovation process
- 4 Momentum Habits
We offer 3 services for you and your teams to leverage the expertise, experience and best practices across various industries:
- Community membership for focussed peer group and a library of best practices
- Pragmatic workshops (online and live)
- Though-provoking advice from our experts
Why this matters
Manufacturers that do not build repeatable innovation capabilities to rapidly develop their digital services, will stagnate and fall behind competition.
They will be frustrated by:
- Too slow growth of new (data-driven) services.
- New data native entrants stealing all the benefits of today’s opportunities.
- Being stuck in business-as-usual.
- See service innovation initiatives slow down and fail.
- Constantly reinvent the wheel.
- Waste money on external consultants without building repeatable innovation capabilities.
- Take unnecessary risks and jeopardise their business.
- Have confused and disengaged teams and stakeholders.
Manufacturers with strong and repeatable service innovation capabilities will accelerate the growth of their digital services and thrive.
- Boost growth with new digital services.
- Thrive during the crisis.
- Increase customer loyalty.
- Win from new (digital native) entrants into their industry.
- Build new competencies and mindsets for service thinking.
- Build repeatable capabilities to continuously advance their business models without jeopardising their business.
- Have confident and engaged teams which are eager to develop and grow.
- Maintain services on the strategic agenda.
- Leverage the knowledge and experience of their peers across many industries.
- Build confidence of their teams.
- Achieve low cost – high-value innovation.
- Have a network of catalysts.
- Work on pragmatic and actionable insights.
- Drive bottom-up innovation.
- Know you are doing the right thing in the right way.
Leaving others wondering how they did it!
Lead your changing industry and thrive during disruptive times.