Every month, another hot topic for service leaders and innovators
Every month, we start a new Roundtable with another topic.
For each monthly Roundtable, we will host 4 online meetings of 1 hour each:
- A Kick-Off meeting on the first Monday of the Month.
We present best practices and practical frameworks, after which we have a peer discussion.
- A first Ask-Us-Anything meeting on the second Monday of the month.
We will discuss a few of the questions that were submitted by participants beforehand.
- A Deep-Dive meeting on the third Monday of the month.
We present a deep-dive on the 1-2 topics participants chose, after which we have a peer discussion.
- A second Ask-Us-Anything meeting on the fourth Monday of the month.
To close the topic, we will discuss a few of the questions that were submitted by participants beforehand.
We run each meeting in two sessions to allow participants across to the world to participate.
The Kick-Off meetings are for all (free) members.
The other three meetings are only for All Access members.
Check out the differences between the different Roundtable memberships here.
Who joins the Executive Service Roundtables?
The monthly Executive Service Roundtable sessions are ideal for:
- Global heads of service
- Service strategy leaders
- Service marketing leaders
- Service sales leaders
- Regional service leaders
- Service development leaders
You are in good company with service leaders from companies like
Here’s your plan to expand the network of peers of your service leadership and innovation teams:
- Try one of the upcoming Kick-Off meetings of the Executive Service Roundtable sessions (FREE).
- Choose one of the individual or team Roundtable Memberships.
- Gain actionable knowledge and insights to boost your service transformation.
- Build momentum in your service transformation.