The biggest mistake we can make is being stuck in business-as-usual and operational thinking. The big opportunity to thrive during and after this crisis is to fast track digital innovation.
Download Slide Deck Watch video
Recently, I have been speaking with many service leaders in the moreMomentum Services Community and others about the impact of Covid-19 on their service business.
We recognise three categories of service business. Those who are:
- Still in fire-fighting mode, trying to mitigate the direct impact of Covid-19 in a reactive and ad-hoc way.
- Establishing new routines to cope with the ongoing impact of Covid-19 and new service delivery models with digital tools.
- Moving on to a more strategic view, looking at the mid-term and longer-term impact on their industry, clients, value offerings and business models.
Together with the leading service leaders (category 3 above), we believe:
- The biggest mistake we can make is being stuck in business-as-usual and operational thinking.
- The big opportunity is to fast track digital services innovation now and thrive during the accelerating digital transformation.
This is why we conducted a research in June-July 2020 – in collaboration with Field Service Asia and Field Service News – into “Innovate your way out of the Covid-Crisis”
View the Summary Presentation
During the Virtual Summit of Field Service Asia, Jan van Veen (moreMomentum) and Kris Oldland (Field Service News) presented the summary of the findings.