Research Report - May 2020
Rapid Response to the COVID-19 Crisis
A practical guide based on emerging practices we have captured from your peers during the “emerging” best practices project of early 2020.
- A slide deck of the summary of the guide
- An Ultimate Guide to Phase 1 – Rapid Response to the COVID-19 Crisis
From our ongoing global research in the services community
In March, April and May, we conducted the research to capture emerging best practices and strategies for “Phase 1- Rapid Respons”, about how to mitigate the immediate impact of Covid-19”.
This research consists of:
Conversations and desk research about crisis management.
Multiple panel discussions, interviews and webinars with service leaders across the world.
Typical challenges in Phase 1
- Mitigate the direct impact immediately
- Get on the fence to prepare for the “new normal” and thrive in the upcoming market disruption.
We must not stay in a defensive fire-fighting mode to avoid being disrupted and becoming one of the losers.
- Fast track the Redesign and Innovation of your business, with the right focus.
It is too complex to win this with a hack, a tactic or a silver bullet. We need a framework to succeed.