Summit Internship (paid)
Join the team of upcoming Service Transformation Summit(s)
You will be part of the Summit team, including 5-10 other students.
- Role Duration: 3-4 days during the Service Transformation Summit.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Summit Preparation: Gain an understanding of the summit topics for effective note-taking.
- Note-Taking: Document discussions and interactive sessions over two days, collaborating with discussion moderators.
- Co-Hosting Duties: Assist in participant registration and during breaks.
- Post-Summit Report: Review notes and contribute to creating a comprehensive post-summit report.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Education: Currently pursuing a (master's) degree in Business Administration, Innovation Management, Service Management, or related fields.
- Interests: Keen interest in service transformation within product industries.
- Curious, eager to learn.
- Proficient in distilling the essence of conversations.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
moreMomentum is an international community that champions service leadership and innovation teams, guiding them through the complexities of service transformation. We offer insights into the latest service trends and strategies through our community meetings, the Global Service Transformation Monitor, and the Service Transformation Academy.
Learn more about moreMomentum and our online resources
About the Service Transformation Summits
Our summits are pivotal events focusing on specific challenges in service transformation. Featuring high-quality keynotes and in-depth discussions, they are exclusive to practitioners and include networking opportunities and a special dinner event.
Upcoming Service Transformation Summits
We are looking for enthusiastic students for all upcoming Service Transformation Summits. We welcome your application if you're interested in a single event or multiple summits.
- Mastering Service Strategy Execution
Accelerate the growth of your services and the pace of your service transformation
March 6-7, Amsterdam
- Advancing Your Service Innovation Capabilities
And accelerate growth in the digital era
June 5-6, Amsterdam
- Driving Value with Data-Driven Services
Strategising value drivers for your customers and your company
November 13-14, Amsterdam
- Experience: Gain valuable insights and knowledge in service business and innovation.
- Networking: Interact with professionals across various industries during the Summit and at the networking dinner.
- Compensation: 4 days of paid engagement, including travel cost reimbursement.
- Opportunities for Further Engagement: Potential involvement in post-summit reporting, future summits, and research projects.
Fill out the application form today.
If you have questions or need more information, don't hesitate to schedule a call with Jan van Veen.