During the Field Service Asia Virtual Event of WBR, we discussed the findings of our research Innovate your way out of the Covid-Crisis.
Which is all about accelerating digital service innovation?
After gathering and analysing all the data, performing interviews, peer-discussions and other conversations with service leaders and innovators across the world, we would summarise the take-aways and recommendations of this research to the following 4 points:
- Maintain momentum for innovating your business model and service models. This is the way to survive the crisis and thrive.
- Expand the scope of service innovation beyond business-as-usual. The big opportunity is not with your products, equipment and smart maintenance services, but with fully integrated and connected solutions consisting of hardware, software, data, algorithms and services.
- The success is in the execution. It is important to focus on how to close the “knowing-doing-gap”.
Habits and practices regarding services, digital technology and innovation make the difference.
- Enrich your innovation initiatives. Do not forget the:
- Compelling value propositions.
- Sales model.
- Earnings model.
- Links or connections with other (partial) solutions for your clients from other players in the industry.
About Mark and Moba
Mark van der Wolf is responsible for the service after sales and projects in Moba Group.
Moba is a supplier of egg-grading, egg-packing and egg processing machinery and solutions worldwide. And we supply to customers which are either the egg producers or the egg-traders, which supply to the to the market. So where we all consume the eggs.
About Jason and 3D Systems
Jason Smith heads the Field Service of 3D Systems in EMEA&I
3D Systems engineers, manufactures and sells 3D printers, 3D printing materials, 3D scanners, and offers a 3D printing service.
About Field Service Asia
More about the Virtual Summit For Leaders in Customer Success, Service, & Support.